View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
wade

HAMACHI KAMA TONIGHT

DECEMBER 21st, 2009 REPORT

21# / First 1 / Tonight's dinner
28# 43" / Second One / Neighbors dinner
30# / 3rd One /- Released (Video link below)
30#+ / 4th One /- Released

I am very thankful LJ had allowed me to land almost all the species it has to offer up, (except one)...
Roughly 120+ trips & six hundred+ hours has finally paid off..

Thanks Gabe for filming the release today!

& MOST Importantly.... THANK YOU JOSH P. for schooling me proper!!

2009 MISSION ACCOMPLISHED AT LAST!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKjOUl-05WM

&
DECEMBER 18th, 2009 REPORT

Big Up again to the man named Darkhorse for putting me on top of this fatso below on Dec 18th! My personal goal/2009 resolution was to Land me 1 Yeller..I didn't feel this was too much to ask for?.....After beating myself senseless, I swallowed my pride and called him up for his expert help to target me a 30# yellow before this year's goal was squandered.. I was going to see to it that I reached my goal one way or another..So after the weather cleared up last week I received his call that he was feeling much better.
After correcting many a bad habits to say the least I was allowed this consolation prize..
I have taken trips & Charters, with various guides all over the US, Mexico, Caribbean, Canada, ect , and none of the previous experts made me any more knowledgeable than when we previously embarked on our trips as Josh has. If your looking to improve your game, reach a goal, refine your skills and more, don't hesitate to link him up..He exceeded my expectations by far.......
Hardcore A1 Guide Service Hands Down.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS BWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now back into Bug mode!....
wade is offline   Reply With Quote