View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 02:11 PM   #25
Rik
OEX Oceanside

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBeck View Post
It is good for them, the local economy and us .

I picked up some local made San Diego War Baits a month back although have not really had a chance to use them, when purchasing them I thought they looked like a great bait for fishing out at the Island and have been looking forward to our valentines day weekend trip to really test them out. Before leaving I went to my local kayak/tackle shop OEX Kearny Mesa to pick up a few extra things I needed including verious swimbaits to match the warheads, also since I was there and they had them I purchased more heads in the 1oz and 1.5oz sizes, had to make sure I was fully stocked for the weeked. Also picked up some materials to make my portable fish finder for the trip. I'm amazed every-time I go into this shop, it has been good from the start but gets better and better every-time I go in there as Rik continues to builds his inventory. OEX has saved me headaches from having to go to multiple stores on several occasions by becoming more of a one stop shop for the kayak angler. to OEX and their great shops!

As always, thanks for your support and outstanding trip report. and what a toad Calico Shiloh got! good on you guys!

Rik

Rik is offline   Reply With Quote