Thread: Fresh Lobster..
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 07:05 PM   #38
stairman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebler View Post
So not true, I know from a lot of experiences with DFG, CBP, and SDPD.....
How so not true......I can say the sun won't rise tommorow but you'll want proof.Give us the wisdom of your expiriences?

I have been "in contact " with probably forty cdfg agents in the past forty years and have sees a trend towards armed stop and quetion expieriences being polite and agreeable and non armed ones having a different flavor....and yes by the same agents.Tell of your expiriences,don't just disagree.
I stand behind what I have observed.When approached by a wary dfg agent when armed they are very polite and respectful of your rights.
This is not a coincidence.
Defend your second amendment rights with your votes!

To get off subject....A while ago I made a comment deriding liberals at the lj kayak launch site....One kayak fisherman spoke up and said he was a liberal.Which in this day and age makes you a democrat voter.I was extremely curious how someone could vote for the peope that want to close down lj to fishing....the mans answer was not logical or cogent.
When you go to the ballot box in november remember who and what party is the one party that wants to shut down your fishing and releasing what you don't need.Vote appropriately to what will directly affect your life....not some pie in the sky perfect world.If you want to continue to fish lj and you vote for the ex governor you might as well sell you kayak for much less then it will otherwise be worth....but then you have lotsa money right?

Politics is a bitch....freedom is worth the price.
stairman is offline   Reply With Quote