View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 12:58 PM   #6
jbm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsafety View Post
That article was posted in the Opinions section. It is just a glorified letter to the editor. We should be able to get a similar rebuttal article published explaining our perspective on this issue. I am sure that Ed the UT outdoor writer could make sure it gets in the right hands. I think that he and PAL are friends. What do you think Paul?

The important thing is that if someone writes a rebuttal article, it cannot come across as an angry piece. It would have to be persuasive but remain unemotional and totally factual. I could write the article but do not have all the facts and references at my immediate disposal so I would need some help. Any volunteers? If anyone is interested, please PM or email me.

Another thing. Does anyone know what the Marine Protective Council is? Who serves on this council and what is their mission?

Bob
I wrote a long comment. Hopefully that helps at least. Writing comments on articles about the MLPA has become my new pastime. Maybe I can actually get out and fish soon instead.
jbm is offline   Reply With Quote