View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 03:19 PM   #8
WahooUSMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsafety View Post
I am curious. Is your dissatisfaction with the TI as a fishing platform due to the tandem design, that the thing is big and the pontoons get in the way or for some other reason?

Bob
Yes and yes....From the rear seat, if you were to install ram tubs on the rear ama bars, you cannot easily reach them, in fact you can't w/out having to get up out of your seat and sit on the peddles. And, forget about using Ram's if you sit in the front. Secondly, the only way to really get the most value out of a trampoline is if you sit in the front seat. But then the mast is right in your face (not like the single Adventure). If you were to sit in the front and hooked up with something other than a blue-gill, you are going to have some difficulty, if not a serious 'oh shit' moment, especially if you try and bring in the ama since that can only be done from the rear seat. Secondly, the Hobie live bait well does not fit flush in the back well as it does in the PA, Outback, Adventure or Revo, nor is any hardware included that will allow you to secure the tank. Not thought out very well at all!

Don't get me wrong, the TI is a cool set up, and yes, the boys from the islands use them, a lot. I am just a bit frustrated right now. I am not ready to toss the towel in yet, unless of course the right offer comes in...I have reached out to Yakass in Australia hoping to get some good advice on how they rig 'em up down there, so we shall see!!!!

Stay tuned, someone might get a really good deal on a 2010 Adventure TI!

WahooUSMA is offline   Reply With Quote