View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 06:57 PM   #7
BT

Quote:
Originally Posted by fongman View Post
BT, does your wife know you're spending your kid's college fund?!!! I guess she'd rather eat
I am lucky to have a wife that LOVES seafood. Lobster and Sushi especially. She is very frugal too! She isnt to happy if I get skunked, only bring home a couple of bugs, or I go on Tuna Trips that only yield rock fish (2 outta 3).

Another plus is I always prepare the catch, not her, so its a double bonus. And there arent to many dishes to clean after sushi or BBQ lobster.

If I was a morning person, I would be out in LJ, but I am working on that. I am just NOT a morning person, hence why I like buggin so much.

Now hunting is another story cause last year I got a hog that feed us most of the year, and the place we hunted they were EVERYWHERE. We got 6 hogs last year, and one this year, so I didnt get any meat. There went my argument of getting a rifle. Hopefully this spring we get em again and I can get my rifle.

And I am already pushing my daughter to be enrolled in Toddler JROTC. Uncle Sam paid my tuition...but the wife isnt buying it.