View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 11:57 AM   #7
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagyak View Post
let your friends rent or buy one themselves. if they really like to fish or want to kayak, then it will be a really easy decision on their end to do so.

aren't you a member of this forum for a reason? to find others who want to do the same thing as yourself to fish from a kayak? i have friends who like to fish, but don't have kayaks. i always encourage them to buy one so that we can go out together; they haven't bought one.

and who gets to clean up after them? do they help or do they just say thanks for the trip and go home? when i get back i am pretty beat and not feeling like cleaning up one, let alone two.

like they say, the thought is what counts; so nice thought, but use your money on something else.

my .02 worth
you guys are all correct.

I thought it was just nice to have two, but not to just have it sit there.

its like what someone just told me:

"Your friends are willing to go out with you as long as you shell out the money. I love my friends, and i love the idea of having two just in case someone wants to go with me, but it does not make any sense if it will just sit there and yes my friends help me clean them. that not fair either" he said

I guess i am the one who wants two...

I hate fighting myself...

Last edited by wiredantz; 02-11-2011 at 12:30 PM.
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote