View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 03:06 PM   #15
deepdvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCS View Post
I guess for all you successful fishermen with a freezer full of fillets, catch and release would be a good consolation prize. I'll be honest with you, I'm looking for blood on the kayak. Anything less is not enough.
I'm with you 100% Tom. I had a nice WSB on the line a couple of weeks ago only to have it shake the hook and escape. It's still annoying the crap out of me. I wanted to be the first to post up a nice this year, not Josh.

Good on ya for highlighting what the darkhorse provides. I'm of the opinion that nobody knows La Jolla inshore better than him.
What's better is the fact that he is willing to share that information.

Everyone will get something different out of hiring Josh but the bottom line is that he flat out knows his s**t and produces.

This time of year most people are reaching in the hat for the old tired tricks and posting donuts. Josh and his clients will be gaffing and/or releasing 50+ lb wsb (maybe a 70 or 80 lb. after all this squid???).

It is very respectable to figure it out on your own, but your ability to catch fish will increase after working with Josh.

Just my opinion.
deepdvr is offline   Reply With Quote