View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 09:44 PM   #18
THE DARKHORSE

I love lurkers...I mean first posters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesupremebeing View Post
"I'll take a stab and say South Sunset Cliffs, on a minus tide. Looks like a relatively flat day. perfect for shallow-water bug hunting."

"Hospitals or Wind N' Sea? Coming from a San Diego native---that's hilarious!"

Heck, lets link everybody to a Google earth image of the Cliffs and pinpoint it for them!

Slammin a guy for not saying/knowing where it it is and then telling everyone where the spot is - that's hilarious!

There are no lobsters at the cliffs...

Only angry locals who will shoot there boards at you...

Stay away!

Welcome to the site. Just curious, how often do you create a new screen-name?

And do you really shoot your boards at guys picking bugs? I thought I've seen every angle of localism (vandalism to cars, fights in the water, destroying a guys board, to guys ganging up on one dude back on the beach. Attacking a father and son hunting Lobster might take the cake, though .

To clarify: I just threw out a wild guess; you were the one to make sure everyone in the world knows the correct location. I guess I was right, though .

Funny thing, I just got out of the water from surfing the cliffs. You know, that secret stretch of Point Loma with a few hundred guys surfing on every swell? It's a secret spot! Unfortunately, every person in California knows about it, though. I guess the words out?

By the way, as you might imagine, this isn't the best way to get your point across. If you'd like, I could put up hour after hour of guys getting pitted at (surf-spot deleted). Oh, I guess that's a secret, too.

As a matter of fact, it's going to rain the next few day---I've got nothing, but time on my hands. Perhaps, I could put up video of each spot at the cliffs. A tutorial if you will, complete with epic footage of each spot---on their best days. Being the kook I am, I shot footage of my pro friends for years. It's quite the stockpile of footy!

Why stop there, though? I could explain the perfect tide windows and swell directions for each spot, too. Since I've studied each spot, year after year, swell after swell for quite some time.

If the surf is still solid tomorrow, I'll be surfing Luskum from about 1 p.m until sunset---just in case you want to shoot your board at me? I should get the tide from a little too high, to a little too low (at least for the current swell). We could chat on the beach, too, if you'd like to vent. I wouldn't mind blowing off some steam myself. I tend to roll by myself, but bring a friend if you'd like---sounds like you might need him.

Last edited by THE DARKHORSE; 02-18-2011 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Deleted surf-spot
THE DARKHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote