View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 05:07 PM   #4
fishsouthcounty

haha thats good. hopefully all works out and your able to hold onto the bug too. I just picked up a bed extender for my Ranger from MtnByker when he was on his way to the SI get together over the weekend.

unfortunately i have only had 1 opportunity to take it out between all this crappy weather and work. This week looks good for weather and i only have 3 days working....gonna hit fred hall thursday so hoping to get the yak in the water wednesday and saturday.

The one trip ive gotten in was short lived as the connection of the hose from the pump up to the PVC elbow piece into the bait well was not water tight. I think the hose clamp just needs to be tightened...gonna float it in the pool tomorrow and make sure. After i realized that halfway down the channel in DP harbor i turned off the pump to throw plastics...then realized that at the last minute i minimized the amount of tackle i was gonna bring with me which caused me to forget my license. pretty solid failure of a first trip. But as far as a first paddle i definitely dig it. Hopefully wednesday will yield better results.
fishsouthcounty is offline   Reply With Quote