View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 09:49 PM   #48
sasha

As always im late to the party.. It was great to meet all of you guys. Got no idea how far we went but i over heard some talk that it was over 12 miles.. going out was into the wind and the swell was huge. Every once in a while there would be a huge one when you get to the top you can see far away. Then the yak would just drop and it seemed like i had walls of water around me. Got some nice macks and they are getting marinaded right now and should be done in about 10 days. The only reason Frank didnt go swimming was cause i did it for him. Tired sea sick and been chumming the water which didnt help.. On the way in i thought i had it right just to have a big wave come right behind me and toss me in the water into a wash cycle. Then spit me out on the sand when i were nice and clean. Sure got the sea sickness out of me fast. I felt like a cat that some monkeys had fun with holding by the tail and droping into a barrel full of cold water, over and over. I were tired cold and sick with a bad sun burn.
i got only one Q to ask...................

when are we going out again boys???????????

Sasha
sasha is offline   Reply With Quote