View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 05:48 PM   #21
WahooUSMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatford View Post
I am going to be heading up an Organization that is very similar, called Heros on the Water. We are strictly a kayak organization, and believe in the healing powers of kayak angling. Paddle Fish Heal....

I was very glad to meet everyone and please forgive me if when me meet again I don't remember your name, I am horrible at names. I was the guy with the Green Hobie and the Big Camera, my name is Ryan.

I have a few plans to keep things interesting and fun. HOW is a National Organization, however I feel the Southern California Chapter could be the largest very quickly.

We are building our HOW team now and will be having events in the near future. If you are interested in Volunteering you can either message me or call or text my cell phone (951) 473-3202 and leave a message (just assume I am fishing, ha ha). For those of you that have already contacted me I do have your information.

I look forward to building on an already great start....
Let me know if you need help....I made some great contacts at BassPro for Wounded Warriors.....We were a little late for donations from BP, but if we give them ample notice, they stated they will have their vendors contribute to the cause...sign me up!

WahooUSMA is offline   Reply With Quote