View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 07:11 PM   #1
RK

Yellowtail Sliders Recipe

Teriyaki Yellowtail/WSB sliders

This is a recipe that I partially ripped off from my restaurant and partially from allrecipes.com in order to create this.

Made it tonight and it was absolutely phenomenal, this is a perfect dish for those of us with significant others and or kids that enjoy fish slightly doctored up, I like my fish plain and generic but every once in a while change is good, and my girl loved it. Hope you guys do too..

Asian Coleslaw

6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
5 tablespoons olive oil
5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
4 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
2 tablespoons minced garlic

4 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
1-1/2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced (julienned)
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro

Directions
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, olive oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic.
2. In a large bowl, mix the cabbage, red bell peppers, and cilantro. Toss with the peanut butter mixture just before serving. Chill in fridge for 20 minutes while you prepare grill.

Sliders Recipe

1 Pack Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
2 YT or WSB Fillets
Teriyaki Sauce
Lawry’s Seasoning Salt

When Coals are ready, dry fillets well with a paper towel and sprinkle Lawry’s on both sides. Place Fillets on grill and towards the end of the cooking process spread teriyaki sauce on all sides of the fillets, flip fillets, continue to cook for one more minute.

Cut fish into 2*2 cubes

Place a small spoonful of coleslaw on the bottom slider and place fish on top of coleslaw add a small tablespoon of teriyaki on top.

Serve sliders with a generous scoop of coleslaw on the side..

Enjoy!!!!
RK is offline   Reply With Quote