View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 02:48 PM   #33
sammysamsam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets_Fish View Post
Thanks Bob,

I called Marshall's Industrial Hardware and the individual that I spoke with said they did not carry the GM style connectors, only ones called Noble. Here is a link to Nobles catalog (see page 24 for the same product). http://www.noblewire.com/catalog.pdf These may be the ones you saw when you were there last & since I reference "GM" they did know the style being the same. I'm not sure on their price, but maybe someone in the area could post it for all.

The price I listed was for one complete set (both plastic connectors, boots & both male and female pins) through Performance Plus. Sammy their main site works, you just have to enter more information (i.e. info you may have already have on your ebay account).

While getting them from a wrecked vehicle may be cheaper you are adding one more splice to your wiring which can add to more problems while out on the water. Any wire open to "air" has the possibility of corroding while connected and having current through it. JMO

And X2 on the dielectric grease. Keeps the connectors clean of corrosion (preventive general maintenance).
I went through the guest checkout and put in all my info. I actually got a call from someone at performance plus about my ordering problems. Good customer service. Def order all my plugs and such from there. Thank you so much for references them.
sammysamsam is offline   Reply With Quote