View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 06:13 PM   #1
RAYMO
new YAKER

WHAT IS IT PLEASE

So i went shore fishing mon I was tired and didn't feel like going out on the yak, went to la jolla and fished a spot for about 5 hours threw every thing but my rods in the seaweed. Used squid, and small rock or foamers started getting hits, but STILL nothing!!!!! then as I was about to leave, I thot my dad told me old timers would spit on their hooks !!! WTF???? so I threw out a squid and spit on a baby crab........ and BAM !!!!!! iI hooked up fought for a little while and it was heavy brought it to shore and my 8 pd leader broke!!!!! I grabbed it not knowing what IT was. It weighed about 5lbs and had blue and brown I am going to say SPLOCHES???? and a weird BLUE mouth, tongue.skin and no scales, lots of SPINES...... BIG ONES. It was 20 inches long and I have pics. I cleaned it after slicing my finger. the fillets were nice ,,,but again had a blue tint????? can SOMEONE TELL ME what I caught?????? Thanxxxx ahead of time. HUGE SCULPIN?????? pics im still confused i sent the pics to my album
RAYMO is offline   Reply With Quote