View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #32
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

I reread this report umpteen times as I often do when something irks me. I shouldn't be so quick to be defensive. I obviously identify with the the comparisons mentioned do to the fact that I actively participate in the meaningless banter that takes place in these forums. I like to joke, tells stories, lie about fish, basically interact with my kinda people instead of deal with my dumbfck coworkers 60 hrs a week. Then come home and cook and care for a 19month old little girl. So bwe is my only consolation to make me feel closer to the water. If thats not what this site is for then maybe im in the wrong site. I guess your supposed to catch fish, report it and thats it....no wait, that cant be right. Catch fish, dont report it, hold onto the info till the secrets out, then post....this is getting confusing. Ill be at lj tomorrow. if youre a pelican and not to high and mighty to wave at a fucking cormorant, ill be on a green xfactor with a trolling motor doing burnouts in the kelpbeds scaring all the fish away.

By the way josh that is a beautiful fish, jealousy my be partially responsible for the tone of my rant.

http://www.badinfluencetattoo.com/gallery.php?artist=21