View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 06:01 AM   #40
j mo

Get busy living or get busy dying....

No need for insults, he asked for constructive criticism, not a bunch of bs advice like "don’t do it....you will die"

Personally, I think it’s awesome when people push conventional wisdom and their own boundaries in the name of adventure and personal freedom. So I’m stoked for you.

You must have a general idea of where you’re going to be camping based on your estimated miles paddled? I know of some great spots between here and geurrero negro to stay, some of which you won’t see a soul and you’ll be plucking lobsters from the rocks at low tide. Pm when you have your itinerary and I will try to help you....

Why aren’t you doing this in a hobie? You would have the benefit of both leg and paddle?

Also Id plan two, maybe three itineraries. One based on your target miles to be covered and the other considerably shorter maybe half. There will be a portion of your journey that will be high cliffs and beach access could be difficult and you will want to be high and dry...

Can you list the contents of your first aide kit for suggestions on additions and deletions?

Best
j mo is offline   Reply With Quote