View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 11:23 PM   #156
BigAppa
Junior

Went to the Sports Chalet in Porter Ranch today and picked up one men's deluxe and two youth Caddis Chest Waders at 60% off the discounted prices. I got all three for around 160$ after taxes. There was a men's XL and an XL Stout still available, as well as a small and medium for youth, and various sizes for women. There were a few Caddis wading boots as well, all for 60% off the discounted prices.

Also decided to check out the Sports Chalet in West Hills, and they also had two or three Caddis Waders available each for men, youth, and women (didn't take note of the sizes though), as well as a decent selection of fishing items, at least, relative to the other Sports Chalets I've been to (about 4 fixtures worth compared to the 1 of others). I actually found some terminal tackle stuff I needed from this store.

Then I stopped off at the Sports Authority in Canoga Park. It was pretty much cleaned out (although I did get an nrs bilge pump for 5$), but there were 5 or 6 wading boots still available, discounted 80% off the original price (sorry, didn't take note of the brand or price). If you want to check these out, you have to hurry bc this particular store will be closing in two days.
BigAppa is offline   Reply With Quote