View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 11:56 PM   #19
tacmik

[QUOTE=Jim Day;103253]Perhaps one of the mods on BWE can just ban anyone who doesn't contribute to PSO.

Before everyone starts talking about banning members for not contributing money. They should take a moment to consider the ramifications of this action.
1 Where does it stop. i.e. we are having a tournament. if you are not there, you are banned.

2. At this time, maybe there are members who cannot even aford an extra five dollars. i.e. no job, trying to make ends meet. put food on the table and maybe, just maybe, buy their kids something to put under the tree if they could afford a tree in the first place.

3. How do you know that the person does not belong to several sites and may contribute thru another venue. I did this in the fight and was banned from another site as they said I didn't contribute. I e-mailed them back and explained I did support the cause but did it thru another site. I was told for a cash donation, I would be reinstated. I don't believe this is the way to go. Who has the right to dictate to others.
tacmik is offline   Reply With Quote