View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 09:16 PM   #45
Aaron&Julie

I retract the blasé attitude I responded with earlier.

After reading the newsfeed from my MSN homepage, I'm now quite concerned. Here's the link to the article, and worth reading it all:

http://news.msn.com/world/radiation-readings-spike-at-fukushima-nuclear-plant

How those fricken' idiots used a meter that would only go up to 100 millisieverts per hour on Aug 22, which maxed out, so they reported the reading at 100. Those yahoos finally got a meter that would go much higher, up to 10,000 milisieverts, and yesterday, the actual reading was 18 times (1,800 milisieverts) what was reported 9 days earlier, enough to kill an exposed person in 4 hours. With this report, now I am concerned, and convinced those assholes over there don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Their ass is the one with their thumb stuck up in it.

Japan has also signaled it might dip into a $3.6 billion emergency reserve fund to help pay for the clean-up of a situation the chief cabinet secretary has described as "deplorable". After 2 years, what the hell are they waiting on? If this isn't an emergency of the highest magnitude, than they're even dumber than I gave them credit for.

The world needs to get involved.

Last edited by Aaron&Julie; 09-02-2013 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Stray characters removed, words and highlight added
Aaron&Julie is offline   Reply With Quote