View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 05:01 PM   #9
San Dog Kayak Adventures
Junior

Tuna and Other Desired Species

Hey John!

Thanks for replying! This is our first season of doing Mothership Trips, and we are also continuing to run trips in Mission Bay, Point Loma and La Jolla, so we are just booking the trips by request, this is a 6 pack Charter, so as groups of 6 coordinate and decide on the dates.

The Captain just said the Tuna is starting, so we havenÂ’t done that trip yet, just the reef fishing! IÂ’ll keep in touch with you guys and let you know how it goes after we do some Tuna Trips!

WhatÂ’s included in the trips, varies per trip, as we offer several options, which are all listed on our website, but the trip weÂ’ve been running is $400 per person and includes a day Kayak Fishing Estero Bay, One night at Estero Beach Hotel and Resort & one Mothership Trip.

Additional costs-
*Optional $10 parking while on mothership highly recommended,
*(Mexican fishing license One day: $12.05 dollars. One week: $23.63 dollars. One month: $33.26 dollars. One year: $42.94 dollars.)
*Gratuity for Captain $40+ per person recommended,
*Food, Drink, Gas
*Toll Roads recommended, about $15 for all tolls

I can coordinate any additional nights for you at the corporate rate $135 plus tax it ends up $155 per night.

We have kept it a pretty basic trip to keep costs down, but we can accommodate most requests! Unless it gets weird! ;p I will keep in touch regarding the species mentioned. Let me know if you have any questions! Thank you!

WeÂ’re open to suggestions and requests! Tight lines everyone!
San Dog Kayak Adventures
San Dog Kayak Adventures is offline   Reply With Quote