View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 10:28 PM   #10
Sdspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker619 View Post
Caught a hali last week and I had some extra rope on my yak. Just used it as a stringer and tide it to the boat. Let it hang on the side in the water. I did go out and buy one of those stringer clips though to use instead of just straight rope. Don't worry about the newb questions by the way. I myself am new to this and ask questions all the time. I myself sometimes have an idea but just some clarification helps out a long ways. As far as the light thing goes, I was told when it starts getting dark and at night to have a light. One of those visicarbon poles or whatever they're called would do the trick. Peace
I don't mind the twisted sense of humor. Saltwater and scurvy rots the brain, take your vitamin C guys.

I was wondering if bloody fish on a stringer attracted seals,small predators or aggressive birds. I was considering a mesh bag and dragging it alongside.

I saw the group purchase on lights and was just double checking before dropping the coin. I wasn't sure of the legal requirements for a kayak were the same as a powerboat.

Sdspeed is offline   Reply With Quote