View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 08:48 AM   #1
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

House of Marley "Bag of Rhythm"

SOLD Sorry, not a fishing item but a cool one and thought id give my bwe community a chance to check it out before it goes on ebay.

This is the coolest ipod/mp3 dock ive ever come across. Designed after Bob Marley this portable sound system is made of all organic and recycled materials. The carry case and shoulder strap is a sturdy durable canvas and the face is crafted from real birchwood. Two hi-def 4.5" subs and two 1" tweeters make this thing hit crystal clear. Can be powered by 6 D batteries or used plugged in with the wall adapter. Comes with wall adapter, headphone jack plug original packaging ands paperwork, plus the 2 year warrenty.

This item has been opened and sitting in my kitchen where ive listened to it occasionally over the last few weeks. It is in "like new" condition. Retail on this item is 300 bucks plus tax. Not a fire sale, need 200 for this and it yours. Come crank this thing and see for yourself, I've had neighbors ask if I invested in a new surround sound system.

http://www.badinfluencetattoo.com/gallery.php?artist=21

Last edited by William Novotny; 04-17-2012 at 03:46 AM.
William Novotny is offline   Reply With Quote