View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 07:57 PM   #9
Baitless on Baja
makobob's Avatar
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Posts: 4,190
What do you need for these trips.

Your passport or passport card, I carry both. The FFM card issued by Mexico, I carry mine and renew every 6 months. Mexican auto insurance, I get mine every year from Vagabundos Del Mar. NO MATTER what your auto insurer up here says that policy does not protect you in Mexico, it MUST be Mexican insurance by a Mexican Carrier. Mexican fishing license is also needed. All papers on your car/truck, including registration and american insurance, paperwork on your trailer if you are taking one. You may NEVER be checked for most of these but a few dollars and some time might just save you big problems latter.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

makobob is offline   Reply With Quote