View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #16
BrokeLoser

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyak View Post
Whats happened... I am talking So-Cal in general

Multiple Forums down here in So-Cal all have few to no post on a weekly basis... Whats up with that.

LJ fished daily, no reports to really speak of.
Takes 8-10 post to actually find pictures of our awesome fishery.
The bay's is fished daily if not weekly for sure, rarely a report.
There are a couple 1000 members on here with not even half of you being active at all. Whats your deal?

When a good report does get posted fail not someone will come over and bash it... So why post right that is how I look at it.

Should I, "NO"
Should you "NO"
Post away.

What I am saying is there are forums up and down the rest of this county that are just flourishing right now and the So-Cal ones not so much...

Is it the MLPA causing it, I don't think so.
The MLPA is young in SoCal. Been around on the Central Coast for a decade.

Do not want this to turn into a locked thread so lets keep it light.
But what is going on down here but no where else in the country?
I don't intend to offend you with this but lets be honest; in 18 months you've only posted an average of 4.67 times per month. You're not exactly super "active" around here.
What is it you expect to gain personally with regard to whether or not this forum is blowing up?
It's been said here over and over that "honey hole" locations and or hot spot numbers will not be given while they're hot. All you'll really ever get out of a "fish report" is another photo of another yellowtail, halibut, WSB...etc etc. If that's what excites you I'd suggest the following: www.google.com then type in yellowtail / halibut / WSB and click images.

If it's information related to your kayak and how to make it better you're after then their is a shit-ton of that info already here and if it's not already here then their are a shit-ton of people here that love to be helpful. (just don't ask them where to catch fish...haha)
BrokeLoser is offline   Reply With Quote