View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 08:30 AM   #6
taggermike

Dang Fish11, dont take it personally, they're just animals doing what they do. Also I'm about sure its sea lions stealing your baits. Its harbor seals on the beach at the childrens pool.

I agree 100% this legal nonsence over the children's pool has gone on way to long. Children's pool is a man made place, not any sort of natural habitat.

The seal Nazi women have got to loosing their crazy ass minds right now. I hope they don't start chaining them selves to the rail and blocking the stairs.

A couple years ago I struck up a conversation at their so called information booth. She went in to her sales pitch; seals have been pupping on this beach for 1000s of year yadda yadda. I pointed out the beach hasn't been here that long. But they were here before the beach she said. I then point to the grizzly bear on the CA flag flying near by n told her that bears used to frequent the coast looking to scavenge washed up marine mammels. (And coyotes, cougars, n native americans) so there was absolutely no possible way a seal would or could birth a pup any where with access to land. Wow Talk about nasty looks.

Sorry to ramble but I wanted to show the level of ignorance of this seal group. 1st amendment is for all but they've had years to preach their side. Hope they run em out of there.
taggermike is offline   Reply With Quote