View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 09:52 PM   #49
Hobie-Pedaller
Fish On !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblehide View Post

Jim, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them think.
that statement can definitely go BOTH ways here, including with all those in "denial mode".

i stick with my prior concept on this topic. considering these FACTS below, which have been reported by MANY prior articles:

....2-1/2 years AND COUNTING, of CONTINUAL leaking radioactive water, flowing out of the reactor site....

....MORE radioactive contamination is CONTINUALLY leaking out into Pacific waters EVERY DAY, with no definitive end in sight....

.... no one YET knows for sure (in past years or present time) the EXACT rates of leaking, nor the EXACT contamination level of leaking water, nor the honesty or disclosure level of TEPCO reports, nor the capabilities of TEPCO to resolve problem anytime in foreseeable future....

As of now, it is impossible to predict exactly what issues may evolve in future, and it will likely be many years before all is known here. but there is certainly a POTENTIAL serious health threat going on here.

and thus, IMHO - all the people who still try to DENY that there is any possible chance, that there is any possible significant health risk factors, for the people of the U.S. Pacific West Coast, are merely in "denial" mode here. (sorta like an ostrich with their head in sand, or like a young child shaking their head saying na, na, na, na, na, na, na, when you are trying to talk to them.)

Kayak Fishing is a DRUG.... and I'm addicted !!
Hobie-Pedaller is offline   Reply With Quote