View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 04:13 PM   #28
fishnstix

My experience has been that for a carload of 4 the cost would be 3-500 each per week for gas, meals, 2 hotel rooms with 2 each per night, 3-4 days of super panga rental (no such thing as a 6 pack, super panga fits 3-4) Cost depends on where ya stay and how much ya drink LOL. Its about 9-10 hours from the border to LA Bay...I gas up in Camalu, El Rosario and catavina (from the gas station if open or the dude on the side of the road with 55s full of gas). I normally leave at o dark thirty and have breakfast in San Quintin. You can also go through San Felipe and avoid the tomato workers buses along hwy 1. Don't drive at night...After El Rosario there will be pretty much nothing as far as services until Catavina...check out the indian cave paintings there and make sure to go to San Borja mission just outside of LA Bay and do a day trip to LAs Animas south of La Bay or go all the way to San Francisquito and drive home via Los Arcos... (I am available to provide guide service for a small fee Just kidding LOL). That part of Baja is very cool and there is a lot to see and do.

bring sabikis for making bait, irons (blue & white and scrambled egg), rapalas for trolling and lotsa lead for dropper loop fishing. Casting crocs (bring at least 10 1.5 oz) from shore or from the panga into the shore can work really good too.

If ya have never been there before I would recommend ya stay and eat most meals at Guillermos and charter Igor galvan and his super panga or for a little more solitude go to daggets for a room and panga rental you can explore from there...just google bahia de los angeles, the website will provide hotel, restaurant, and fishing guide service. (las hamacas seafood combo and 2 jumbo margaritas yum!!!!)

Have fun and be safe!
fishnstix is offline   Reply With Quote