View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 08:38 AM   #10
Pat

Congratulations to everyone that caught amazing fish this past year!

I can't say enough about Arne's ability to catch more fish and bigger fish while fishing right in the middle of the fleet. That's a lot more than just luck.

Also want to give props to Andy for once again showing his consistency to produce all year long while using all the different techniques through the seasons to keep catching fish.

And Brad, definitely deserving of rookie of the year award. I think you definitely proved that some things can be learned on the bulletin board, but there is no better way to learn than time on the water and hard work! I'd like to see your year end stat of how many beers were consumed on the water. Probably close to your year end points.

Greg, Corey and Andy...great job of keeping the hype and momentum of the tournament rolling for 52 weeks, I didn't think it could be done. You guys were on top of it. I don't know how you found time to fish.

As for me, I really, really enjoyed fishing this new type of style. I will be sitting at the edge of my seat every last day of the month waiting to see the submissions. I don't know if I can wait 4 weeks each month to see what's going on. Should be fun.

And albacore and salmon...that should easily help me acquire gasoline bills and shed some weight so I can look as good as Madscientist.

Cheers to a great '06,
Pat
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote