View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 04:07 PM   #18
xpresso2am

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Novotny View Post
Hahaaa I have to agree with GR6RR, I never knew ya'll had demanding jobs as well. Now I dont feel so bad. As is I rinse my gear as soon as it comes off the water and it goes in my suv. Thats where it stays. And I live close to the water, less then a mile. Im Always ready to pounce. No question there. The proble m I have is me and my girl on 2 different work scheduals and its like a tag team handoff of my 18 month old. By the time my girl gets hom re for work its my bedtime cause I need to wake up at 4 a.m.. I've chalked my weekday expeditions as a loss. As for weekends im daddy daycare. I'll figure something out and work the addiction back into my life somehow. Im just glad there are other guys on here that arw in the same boat and making it work.

Anybody do any Saturday night fishing for ghosts? I'm not afraid of the dark but I wouldnt want to do it alone.
Lemme know when you want to go. I'm down! just a couple of things have to be done. one my son is asleep! and i have some to watch him!! daddy day and night care here!
xpresso2am is offline   Reply With Quote