View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 12:07 PM   #6
Salty

Thanks for the info guys!

@cris- thanks a ton for the invite! That would be awesome. We're not heading out until Wednesday though, so we'll miss you!

@jruiz- Great info! You're right, I was thinking Monterey, but had Morro in my head for some reason lol. Also, not really a salmon person myself and I've never fished them before. It was really more of a last-minute "Hey, that'd be cool to try for Salmon while we're there" kind of thing. So if the season's over, it's not a big deal. The plan was to stop at some local tackle places and get some intel on what people are fishing for now(what's in season/legal) and scooping up some suggested tackle for whatever we can legally fish for. Also, thanks for the launch spot tips! Will be bringing a wetsuit too.

@JohnMckroidJr- Thanks for the link! I'll check them out

@SoCalEDC- LMAO.... yeah, I feel like I've seen that logo somewhere before..... I'll look into Leffingwell, thanks! And yeah I'm aware of the GWS up that way. Also wary about filleting anything on the beach or campsite with bears in the area. This is why I'm not keeping anything unless it's something REALLY worth it!
Salty is offline   Reply With Quote