View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 10:37 AM   #49
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakjoe View Post
cool halibut rat trap set up to easy san pedro port all their is is halibut I use one hook landed 7 halibut on 12 pound leader 17 sea bass 20 pound go that rought lets see the videos better fight more of a challenge
Quote:
we fish the open waters just got my go pro video to be up this year you fish the port I fish their many time in my younger days I fish with the bay tubers just saying rat traps to easy dont you like more of challeng(ONE SHOT ONE KILL) DID YOU SEE ME IN THE WESTEN OUT DOORS MAG SHORT BIT IT WAS CALL i LANDED 42 LEAGLES IN MY FLOAT TUBE IN ARE HARBOR HALIBUT ALL DAY LONG WE CATCH ARE OWN BAIT AS WELL LIVE SQUID TO SARDENS OPEN WATERS
COME DOWN ARE WAY LETS SEE YOU FISH OPEN WATERS
Quote:
no their is still lots and lots of squid just look at me pic s they talk for me all open waters just in vite they want come we go down to leo carillo some times and how did you find out about gav rhyak can you tell the fellas. this is fun sea bass still coming in thick big ones most all in the 50 -60 pound rang the paddle is about 2 half hours one way thats how we do it
Quote:
Is this a spelling B or a fish off let the pic talk did you for get this last year was my first year kayaking as well just look just look open waters open waters much diffrent then ports at work keys not that good only have few sec to type out having funnnnn
Quote:
what did I miss> Have to come to santa barbara every time peeps come from up south they always want to come back always my kayak is my new toy as well this year was my first year kayaking I am 34 years old I bet your in your in early 40 to 50 years ya dont need to go to all those plases we have it all right hear wast of gas family time I am home by 3:00 pm with fish as my fish pro file will tell you county line we go as well sea bass is like at 80 ft halibut is like at 100 ft are halibut is at 10 ft to 70 ft sea bass all around fishing ports not to much fun after a while

PART OF THE
F . T . W

I found a un-popped kernel in the popcorn bag so why I'm chewing on it let me add one more thing

I copied and pasted all of your replies into a word document and found that you have a combined 417 words in your replies with only one period ( . )

While I agree that this is NOT a spelling bee others should be able to read what you, I, he or she is typing without having to pause after every word........it makes easy, kinda of like those rat traps you mentioned. We all want a challenge but we prefer for the challenge to be on the water.

There, now I'm done. Let's go fishing.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer

Last edited by jorluivil; 02-15-2014 at 08:08 PM.
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote