View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 05:44 AM   #261
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamon View Post
HAHAHAHA!!! I've done Baja enough times. And I know the scouting required to dial in a new location. No fish stops for me and Robert. We're driving straight to Ross' place.

I'm also bring a few olive branch switches and I plan on riding Ross like the lean, mean, knowledgeable Baja burro that he is. Giddyup Rossie...take me to your 150 yellow spot...now let's go to your 40# spot...

Jim
I will be holding nothing back (except from maybe my nemesis Sven) but chances are you will find some spots that I haven't found yet. If you guys have any Raider jigs in you quiver you might want to bring them along. I started using one this week mainly because there are a good number of wahoo roaming the waters and at Zed's suggestion they might bit attracted to the Raiders. Hit a new area yesterday and no hoo but managed 9 yellows on the Raider before being blown off at 10 am. All were pretty small between 8 and 12 lbs but stuck one nice chunky 20 pounder.
"When beholding the tranquil beauty and brilliancy of the ocean’s skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it; and would not willingly remember that this velvet paw but conceals a remorseless fang. "
— Herman Melville

Y'all come see me now, hear!
rossman is offline   Reply With Quote