View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 07:16 AM   #9
kjsdad619
Just a Salty Sailor

Damn Mark, we should of linked up! I also forgot my buff..well found it on railing of my truck..good job. I'll be there Saturday for HOw...you going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISH11 View Post
I was out there also and like all said. Made some bait but not too many, trolled around west, north, south. Managed to keep some of the bait for hours but finally lost all then to the frick** furbags. Started to go in and went back into the kelp edge made more bait and stayed out till 4:25pm Other than bait I was also skunked. Only had a couple of light hits and something took my bait on the bottom at 120' once. Saw Ryan (kjsdad619) a couple of times and talked to him once. My second trip out on the Cuda 14 and it was a hell of a lot better than 2 weeks ago in 3-5 foot surf and washing machine conditions out at the fishing ground. Yesterday was super calm an no swell to speak of. Got a good sunburn on my face because I forgot my Buff and also the sunblock. Being that fishing was slow I finished all 5 beers I took out there and wished I had brought more. Keep at it, the fish will come, it sure beats work or watching the local team loose again.