View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 03:53 PM   #60
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

Matt can't help it. When matt catches something, the inner child comes out of him and he wants to scream like a little girl, and If someone ask matt on the water where he got that big lunker his body shines like a star in the pitch of darkness and his mouth opens up like a amplifier speaker and uncontrolled words of his most deepest desires come out. This is when I have to tell matt Shut UP!! Matt has a problem with selective hearing. Lol

On the other hand, he does know that when someone give him bite info to keep it on the DL.

But matt and I share two different viewpoints, but it doesn't stop us from fishing together. Sometime I start watching a tv commericial and an image of Matt with is Rave collar comes up and i start laughing.

Although the guys make fun of me all the time, it just good times spent on the water. What i consider pure fun.

Almost 2000 views and only 46 have voted, i really wonder out of the 2000 views how many people actually are only here for bite information.

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it

Last edited by wiredantz; 10-08-2011 at 07:34 AM.