View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 07:43 PM   #6
PAL

My thanks again to all the Del Mar Fred Hall Show volunteers. Here's the scoop.

The plan is a simple one. When you get to the show, go to Will Call, say you are from the Kayak Fishing Association and give them your name. They should hand you a show pass. This way you can come as early as you like and enjoy the show before your shift.

The Kayak Fishing Association booth should be located near the Quantum Kayak Fishing Center seminar stage, possibly in the Bing Crosby Hall.

Steve Green and I should both be at show every day. If you have any trouble getting into the show or can't make your shift, please call me.

Paul's cell number is: 858-254-3600

Working the booth will be fun. We're there primarily as ambassadors to the sport, to answer questions on kayak fishing, and to promote the message boards and the Kayak Fishing Association of California.

We're also selling raffle tickets for $5 each to benefit the KFACA's MLPA efforts. The grand prize is a new Malibu X-13 kayak. It will be awarded during the final day of the Del Mar show. OEX is chipping in additional prizes, so we'll have one drawing a day. Steve and I will have more details at the Show.

Concerning the MLPA, we're telling people it is coming soon. The process will start in mid-summer or slightly later. The KFACA will push for representation in the stakeholder's process. We'll need all the support we can get.

Please feel free to contact me with questions. See you at the Show!

Paul
PAL is offline   Reply With Quote