View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 05:30 PM   #106
Regor
Greg

Quote:
Originally Posted by RK View Post
As this thing winds down I just wanna take a second and thank Andy and Adi, for putting this together. It's a great competition and has great people involved. To the competitors it was a pleasure chasing your points all year it's funny you want to hate all you guys in the beginning but your a great group of people that I'm stoked to have as friends and some really good fisher"men/women) as well. This for me is the end of my whopper campaign but I look forward to watching Don and Eric dominate next year. And Darkie your a hell of a good fisherman.. At the end of the day you guys forced me to fish days I shouldn't have and catch fish I lose sleep over. Thanks for keeping the stoke alive!!! I just can't be bothered to catch baby halibut anymore.
X3 !

I fished more than I ever planned, and can blame that squarely on the WCW, and the great participants!

I gave it one more shot today, as the swell is building, and the waves are starting to pump. No squid, even finbait was more scarce than it's been in a while. Couldn't get anything to bite, and it sounded like a ghost town out there, with no reels singing zzzzzzz.

Here's to all that participated , and to the top $$ makers
Regor is offline   Reply With Quote