View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 09:11 AM   #69
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoGoJack View Post
Is there room for one more? Got a Sentri. How might I get more info regarding directions and lodging options?
Gogogojack@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will arrive at Johnny's shell station in El Cajon off Magnolia at 4 am. At 5 am we leave for tha AM/PM in Mexicali off the 98, we arrive there around 7 and leave shortly after to cross te border for San Felipe where we stop at Tacos Los Poblanos for breakfast about 9am. After breakfast we head for camp in Gonzaga. Actually about 10 miles this side at KM134 you will find a sign saying Campo Turistico. at the end of that road will be the restaurant take a left infront of it and go about 100 yards. Just past a double row of trees/bushes and on the left will be our place, ramada and garage.

As to accomadations, beach camp, camp on ramada or in garage, Meals are group for dinner, on your own for lunch and breakfast. Cook in camp or host at restaurant your choice. There is always room in camp. Please let me know if you are coming and if you are going to caravan with me. Thanks, Tight Lines.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote