View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 06:52 PM   #28
stevie951
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
A second kayak has been confirmed for the raffle. Malibu Kayak is on the sponsor list once again this year.

Uh oh, am going to have to Push my luck and go for broke 2 years in a row! CBadMike, this year if I win, I will donate to HOW ;P Excellent, Excellent, excellent tourney, my first time participating last year, even on an off year when nothing was being caught it was all still awesome fun and games! GREAT food, awesome down to earth people, and an even better cause to support. DEAMON-JIM, hope to attend the before night potluck and get together this year amigo! sorry about last. But as far the raffle goes, pshh, something else to be said for that.. Thanks Iceman and HOW for all you guys do, even more appreciate the fact my friends and I are able to paddle a Bad A$$ X-13 with gator hatch, pole holders and all because of you guys in alteration with my other baby; this is probably nothing compared to the awesome times you have provided many others, Vets Especially! Thanks for being there for the veterans more so than not especially when we live in times where they are not getting the due justice they deserve.

Tight Lines and till the tourney, hopefully the fish show up this time around!

~Malibu Stealth-14
~Malibu X-13
stevie951 is offline   Reply With Quote