View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 09:55 AM   #11
Woody86

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrogdon5 View Post
I’ve purchased items from many people on this site before. I’ve never had any issues. I have called you, texted you, and PMd you over and over with no response. I have the texts to show that you agreed to $3500 deal and then you pretty much fell off the face of the earth. I drove down to SD with a trailer hooked up and by the time I got down there all I had from you was a PM that said you had lost your phone... that was several weeks ago. You never once tried to get back in touch with me after that.

When my buddy reached out to you and inquired about buying your kayak for $4300 you had no issue responding to him. By no means do you have to sell your kayak for any price that you don’t like, but that doesn’t constitute being an ass and making someone drive 100 miles and not even give them the courtesy to call them or text them. Even if you really did lose your phone (which I doubt) you had my number through PM and could have easily called or texted from a friends phone... either way... I digress... good luck selling. Don’t do the same thing twice. It will get harder to sell the more you do stuff like that.
Damn that sucks, don't worry he only took like 3 weeks to respond to me last time