View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 07:50 AM   #10
wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddha View Post
Crazy that fires can go off anywhere!

I have never fished a chatterbait.

Do you have more success with them than spinnerbaits?

Do you use them for calicos also?
That sure ain't no Mud Marlin..
Yes, I am more productive with a Chatterbait across the board, than with Spinnerbaits. Fresh & Salt. The Chatterbait is several lures wrapped up in 1. A Crankbait, a swimjig, and a spinner. It's more weedless too..I have hooked up on countless species with this amazing original & patented lure that countless imitators try to copy..
Halibut hate Chatterbaits! Hate. Calicos inhale em too.
Ive been recently trying to make a dredge cam for my deep water applications..I have forgo the flasher/bounceball altogether. For first timers chucking it around, you'll know instantly if your not fishing it correctly, by its cadence it puts off.

Z-Man also just made some new DieZel Chatterbaits and DieZel Spinner designs. I will be trying them out next week..

If it don't Chatter, it doesnt matter!

DieZel Chatterbait

DieZel Spinner

Z-Man has also just introduced new Project Z skirted jigs. Offered in two varieties—Football and Flip ‘N Cast—these new jigs are highlighted by Z-Tex textured silicone skirt material that traps bubbles on the descent and affords a lifelike, three-dimensional look.
The Football Jig features a flat face that slams into rocks—kicking up silt and gravel to create fish-attracting disturbances. The Flip ‘N Cast Jig sports a versatile crawfish-style head that slides easily over and through cover.
Football & Flip ’N Cast Jigs with Z-Tex

Last edited by wade; 08-18-2014 at 08:13 AM.
wade is offline   Reply With Quote