View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 04:54 AM   #12
Deamon

Total B.S. by boaters...they throw you the largest wake and look back around the time they think the wake will hit.

We had a very large sailboat (running an outboard motor, no sails up) w Arizona tags go right through a few of us yaks (in Mission Bay channel). We were tight, tight making our way in against current.... So we all had to maneuver to avoid getting hit. The dude had plenty of time to go around us. But no, he had show his group what a big boy's able to accomplish. Well, the typical Jim Kelley barrage of every cuss word came flying out of my mouth...with venom and fire, lol. I've kind of been known for this behavior...so I've been told. I call it temporary insanity. They were only 5' away and I came in fairly LOUD AND CLEAR. I'm pretty sure I saw MOMO blush and pray for my forgiveness. Their group kind of looked like a family (lol) and so, the Zonie started apologizing profusely trying to get me to stop swearing. Mom's like covering her kids ears, shuffling them below deck...I'm pretty sure that a-hole will think twice before he splits through kayaks in the future...

Oh yeah...any stupid boater (with kids) who tries to bomb his lobster traps on top of my traps gets an earful until they pick up and leave too...
P.S...this behavior doesn't deliver the same level of effectiveness without children on board...
Jim
"The reality is that the wall was built to keep all Asians ~specifically Japanese and those that think they're japanese~ out of the U.S"

Last edited by Deamon; 08-08-2016 at 05:56 AM.
Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote