View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 08:01 PM   #42
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaquinn View Post
well, let's see, several said my post would increase the crowds, and I did consider about increasing the crowds at LJ this weekend, but in defense:

1) I said I got wetter on entry than ever before in 15 years, with big waves and big swell

2) I did say, "No YT at La Jolla", none seen at all...

3) I did mention this was a one-off random catch

4) it is memorial day weekend anyway....

so, not feeling too guilty. I think a WSB in general is a lucky grab. My post was to mention the "technique" of 1) jacuzzi and 2) steambath and 3) shower before going out at 9:00 am.

Do your thing(fish reports) when you want to or if you want to, most of us could care less if fish were caught in LJ. I get intel on whats been caught in LJ these last few weeks/months but I am NOT going to drive to LJ just because people are catching yt or wsb. I was invited to fish LJ this Sunday and decided to fish my usual spot this weekend...........THE SEWER.

I haven't been around since the beginning of time but these rants about crowds increasing whenever someone post a timely fish report are bullshit! Matt's same day post about the 50# wsb that he caught last year at County Line is a perfect example. I know for a fact that the crowds at County Line didn't increase one bit, as a matter of fact they got smaller.

Enjoy the fish, cherish the memories and move along.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer

Last edited by jorluivil; 05-23-2014 at 09:30 PM.
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote