View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 07:11 AM   #9
buddha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamon View Post
Hijacked? HIJACKED??? Jeff-man, please allow me to remind you of the specific circumstances...LOL...

My puppy...
  • was dumped at the proverbial (and literal) end of the road (Ross' house)...along with another puppy...3 weeks before our arrival
  • was unwanted by Ross. Okay, okay, my baby was tormenting Rossman's meanie dog (a semi-cranky senior citizen with a crooked eye and bad breath)
  • was unwanted by Ross' meanie neighbor...who decided to keep THE OTHER PUPPY...say what?!
  • ...per the meanie, rich Canadian woman...who owns the La Bufadora Hotel...out on the point...with a 260 degree ocean view...who's married to the local top commercial fisherman...said she was going to round this puppy up SOON, along with all the other strays "like she regularly does"!...drop them off at the local dump...where they"survive for a few days...eating garbage...until the coyotes show up and rip them apart"...ummm...what did she just say?
I refuse to believe I was "played out like a cheap ukulele" by RossAmigo or the other local people into taking this puppy home...I think. But I'm glad I SAVED her...

Now who can help me with her eating disorder...hahahaha!!!!

Jim
Hahahahahahaha you like to come out punching don't you?

That dog looks twice the size of when I saw it.

What are you feedling that animal?

Last edited by buddha; 02-23-2016 at 06:10 PM.
buddha is offline   Reply With Quote