View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 03:38 PM   #60
bellcon

Come on guys get over it.

I see the report within the story:

Quote:
Despite what the fishing reports of 2006 have to say: It's not wide-open; and everyone isn't catching White Sea Bass. Or, Yellowtail for that matter. It's the same ebb and flow of the Sea---year after year. Conditions are in a constant state of flux, mind you. The moon comes and goes. The tides change accordingly. The same guys who catch fish, keep catching fish.
Bennyblanco, you might want to contribute at least 1 fishing report before you jump on a soap box and criticize someone else’s. You have 79 posts? You started 3 threads? And not one is "fish report".

But fair warning, as much as some criticize the style in which information is shared, "not much of a fish report" etc. etc. and wants to be hand fed information.
There is a whole other genre of flaming fish reports, I don't see it here... yet?
But having experienced it first hand I can tell you some out there want NOTHING shared EVER!

Guess it's true you can't please all the people all the time. But Josh knows that, and he contributed anyway. The same cannot be said for many who have posted on this report.

As the great comedian Steven Wright, he once said:
There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. ~Steven Wright
Or
There’s a fine line between fishing and just sitting behind the keyboard like an idiot.

PS:
Quote:
After a long overdue weekend of fishing ive decided each man is entitled to their opinions
Well then William it was a productive weekend for you. I'm sure if you keep at it you will get the fish your after, looking forward to the report.