View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 03:26 PM   #30
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado50 View Post
It is very important to be comfortable when fishing off a kayak. I can't believe I kayak fish with just the bare essentials needed. Probably all my aches and pains could have been avoided if I had taken another approach to this game. What about a hot water bottle? A good item to take along for an unexpected ache while kayak fishing?. Whoever drilled into me that old saying "no pain no gain" was totally wrong....by the way, I'm hooking up my portable foot warmer now.
The Person who said no pain no gain is probably dead now from the pains he suffered. =)

So this weekend what have I been doing, I have doing all that I can to make sure that when I go out next time my feet are comfortable and that my knees won't be in the way of my paddling, as they have been. Also the Kayak wheels I had busted the last time out so I also fixed that with larger diameter pipe, it's a lot stronger now.

I have my wrist wrapped to help the tendons chill out, and I'm taking the Motrin for the swelling. Oh and of course I've been working on my battery box for bait tank. I'm really loving playing with all of this stuff.
Jimmyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote