Thread: 11/1 am report
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 01:33 PM   #3
madscientist

I had one on a spanish, but it kelped and broke at the hook. That was my only shot. Did catch two nice lings, 4-5lb, one on a greenie and one on a lizard fish.

Frickin Nelz.....

Are you feeling overweight? Do you need to get some extra exercise? Are you tired of being a productive member of society? Well, Nelz's yellowtail chasing workout routine is for you.

First he lures us all out to about the 2/3 with tales of yesterday's action. Then, when birds go off in the further distance, he races over to check em. Over the radio he yells "they're here, get over here" followed by shouts and then "paddle paddle paddle". We all race over to find Nelz with a fish but none of us can get bit. The he mosies off a little further, and the exercise repeats. Before I know it, we are out by the 3 mile corner. What was supposed to be a quick morning run turns into an 8 hour, 8+ mile paddle. I'm beat.

Long paddle in to hand off the duties to Ken on his way out for his afternoon/evening fish hoop combo. Hope he finds some joy.
madscientist is offline   Reply With Quote