View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 02:51 AM   #23
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Location: Where ever I may roam where I lay my head I call home.
Send a message via AIM to MITCHELL
One of the stupid things I ever did.....

Was park south of La Jolla Beach and tennis club, by the narrow walk way because that was the only available parking spot for night fishing.we had to carry the kayaks to the private beach down the narrow walk way to launch. People were staring at us kind of funny. After night fishing with two other guys we all came back to the designated launching area. I flipped coming in I was still a rookie kayak fisherman back then.
With wet waiters full of water and every fishing pole tangled because of the sabiki rig on a fishing pole. After that tangle I went to aluminum tube rod. Getting back to what happened, feeling like a wet rat in waiters and kayak a tangled mess, I was the only one that had to walk down the beach to get my truck. As I was walking around the marine room water was up against the wall alittle bit I had on rubber dive booties and sure enough wham a stingray nailed me right in the heel all the way to the bone fire immediately
I Got to my truck and loaded the kayak mess tangled poles and all and got the hell out of their saying to my self never again will I park there.

Last edited by MITCHELL; 09-09-2021 at 06:58 AM.
MITCHELL is offline   Reply With Quote