View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 04:51 AM   #15
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Location: Where ever I may roam where I lay my head I call home.
Send a message via AIM to MITCHELL
Happy Father's day to ya bob....

Quote:
Originally Posted by makobob View Post
Almost EVERY time I am outside, I find many moments to worship and celibrate life. I tend to share more of these moments with my friends in Baja maybe because I feel comfortable without the hustle experienced up here. Worship Sundays, Wednesdays, Saturdays, any where or day you can. I feel closer and better able to hear our maker in nature, it's personal, maybe I just listen harder there. Did you sea the stars last night? Did they talk to you? What are you going to do about it? Take care of your selves for it is much harder to help others if you are not WHOLE, physically, mentally and SPIRITUALLY. Live well so others may too. Share life...................
I believe in John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son,"that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. MY Father pasted away of colan cancer in 1993.I spend every sunday with my mother she is almost 90.The bible teachers you to honor thy mother and father. As far as taking care of my self I quit smoking and drinking alcohol in 2010 and picked up a scuba tank again, i could go on and on with this so I'll stop here. Once again happy Father's day to you and every other father out there. I might just retire in Baja too.

Last edited by MITCHELL; 06-18-2017 at 04:59 AM.
MITCHELL is offline   Reply With Quote