View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 01:54 PM   #26
Siebler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender0240 View Post

Enough sarcasm. I can't take it anymore. Don't mind the TROLLS. They're thick in these parts. This is what they look like.

Funny, these trolls you speak of are more active of members than you and also members that run this website.

All I see is true anglers questioning a product that has been Advertised on our community site without paying as a sponsor or selling these products in the stores that keep BWE alive and running smooth.

The way i read the first post was that the Shape of that hook is better than a standard hook, not that it was made of a material that would not rust or corrode (personally I dont have this problem with my gaffs anyways though).

I am glad that you guys are donating one to the Moyer event but I thought the reason we let your posts stay on our site was because you were sending us a sample so that we could decide if OEX was to carry it. Brent informed me we would be receiving a sample a long while ago when you made your first post and thats why it was never deleted. I still have not seen this sample. Without us carrying it your posts are simply stealing business from the company that keeps this webpage available.

Siebler is offline   Reply With Quote